Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm a BELIEVER...

So that has many meanings for me but for this post let me show you SOME of the things that I got free this week


So do you even understand how much fun this is and just how addicting it really has become. I have a couple different places that I will check daily to see what deals they have found and what has worked for them. I think I have gone to CVS 4 times this week. Yea I'm obsessed. The thing that makes it so much fun is 1. it's a challenge 2. I'm a HUGE game person & 3. I feel like I "beating" the system...my adrenaline gets pumping and I feel like I'm doing something wrong and hey, for a Christian that works out because I get that rebel feeling without feeling bad afterwards. But this is some of the stuff I got for free and actually they paid me to buy. For example I bought the Zantac and they gave me $1.52 back that I used towards the deodorants that I grabbed for .60 a tube. So should I leave out that I had a dream about CVS last night :)

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Thanks for posting those links before about the coupons & such. Mom & I are now really into this! It is so fun!!!

Vickie said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for posting those CVS Diva blogs!!! I am so hooked. I haven't hit CVS yet but I did hit Walgreens and several other stores Friday. Check out my blog.
Love ya! aka. CRAZY LADY